Thursday, February 17, 2011

Agreeing again to Sony's Terms of Service for PSN

Just today when i went to sign into PSN a message popped up saying I must re-agree to the Terms of Service to access the PSN. The Terms of Service were recently updated adding specific parts about tampering with your connection certificates and other stuff which makes it appear to be a direct response to the recently ability for PS3 owners with 3.55 to get back onto PSN. I think that the agreeing again is directly related to the official statement Sony released this week which was basically saying that if you keep using CFW and anything related to it you will receive a ban from the PSN. I am not to worried and if I am banned will just purchase a new PS3 to play online with and enjoy my CFW offline.

2 comments: